Custom Made’s box office
Our box office is online (24x7) and night-of-show only. Online reservations are HIGHLY recommended. Subscriptions are even better!
For most Custom Made shows, prices are as follows:
- General admission: $25-45 plays; $30-55 musicals
- Students/Seniors (65+): $25-$53
- Theatre Bay Area Members: $25-$53
Previews (generally the three performances before opening) are $25 general, $22 discounted for plays, $5 more for musicals..
Many enjoy being part of this process, as their reactions will influence the artistic development of the project!
Night of Show
We do offer tickets at the door for the same price as online, but there is a risk we might be sold-out. In which case we will put you on wait-list in case seats become available. The box office and wait-list open 45 minutes before show-time.
In most cases, the lobby is open 45 minutes before show-time, and general admission seating begins 30 minutes before show-time. Starting with This is Youth (Sept, 2105) we will be moving to assigned seating, in which case your seat will be saved until curtain.
Concessions are available for purchase, and can be brought into the theatre.
Please be on time. We cannot guarantee late seating.
FAQs (the ones we get the most, anyway)
· how old do you have to be to get a senior ticket? 65 and older
· is i.d. required for students? Yes.
· I’m a teacher bringing students, can I get a discount? Yes, if you bring your students you can also get a student price.
· How many people for a group discount, and how do I get one? We have a group rate starting at 10; contact us at email@example.com
· Where can we eat? Union Square, what’s not to love? Sears fine dinning, Lori’s, Sushi everywhere, Osha Thai, you name it.
· What’s parking like? We cannot recommend the Sutter/Stockton garage enough which goes to $2/hour after 6pm and has various discount other times. At worst, it’s $4/hour·
Your box office won’t take my credit card Assuming it’s not expired, or you forgot to pay the bill, it could be because it is an international card. Sorry, we cannot take those.
· I can’t log in Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org we’re happy to help.
· I’m a subscriber and it won’t let me in the system First of all, make sure you are at https://www.custommade.org/subscribe If that didn’t help, same answer as the one above.
· I love Custom Made and want to help support these great productions! How do I make a donation? You are awesome. Go to https://www.custommade.org/contribute or you can donate when you buy your ticket!