Donate to Custom Made
It’s our 20th anniversary, what a great milestone to either support Custom Made for the first time or increase your annual gift so we can launch into our next 20 years.
Custom Made gives work to scores of local actors, technicians, designers, and directors each season, all of whom need a home in the Bay Area. We create high quality, affordable art that promotes socially conscious theatre while being entertaining and accessible.
- For all gifts over $25, you will be included in all programs for the current season.
- We are continuing to offer chair plaques for a $500 gift. If you donate $500 or more, we’ll be in touch to see what you want on your chair in our Sutter St. theatre.
- For all gifts over $1,000, you will be added to our lobby donor wall.
- For all gifts over $5,000, you are eligible to be an associate show sponsor, in which your name will be on our programs, and you’ll be invited to opening night and the first read.
- For all gifts over $10,000, you are eligible to be a show sponsor, in which your name will be on posters, postcard, and programs for the show of your choosing, as well as be invited to first read, designer run, and be offered additional opening night tickets.
Thank you for your gift, we appreciate you more than we can say!
A 501(c)3 charitable organization, Custom Made is a cornerstone independent company in the San Francisco Bay Area, now in its 20th anniversary season. Dedicated to producing affordable, socially conscious theatre, we rely on donors like you to help keep our doors open. Ticket sales only account for 50% of our operating revenue, the rest must come from generous patrons who believe in local arts, and their importance in our community.
Thank you for considering a gift today. To learn about other opportunities such as show sponsorship, please contact us!