At Custom Made, we have long held to the rule that we only spend money we actually have. However, we can only raise 50% of our revenue through ticket sales, which means we rely on the generosity of our donors to help us maintain that commitment.
Note: if you have bought tickets or a subscription, your email and password is the same as for ticketing. Please enter it on the left. If you are new to the system, choose the option on the right!
Donate to Custom Made today and help support live theatre in San Francisco. Art isn’t cheap (or easy) and if we had to charge enough to cover our total expenses, we would have to up ticket prices to $60-$75. So if you have the means, please make sure art can flourish in your community. Here’s just a snap-shot of what where the money goes:
- $2,500 pays for one month’s rent and utilities
- $2,000 insures us for a year
- $1,000 covers poster and postcard printing for one production
- $500 is a costume budget for one production
- $300 hires a set/scenic designer/artist for one production
>We have different levels of giving, all acknowledged in our programs:
For more information on the annual fund, please contact Executive Director Leah Abrams by clicking here